Our client in Gauteng is looking to fill the position of Forecourt Supervisor. Previous experience working in a service station is mandatory to be considered for this position. If you have not received a response after 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
• Managing all aspects of the forecourt, incl. cash-ups and daily banking
• Managing forecourt staff, incl. arranging shifts and maintaining staff discipline
• Ensuring all forecourt equipment is maintained
• Professional handling of all customer queries/complaints
• Ordering, receiving, processing and merchandising of stock
• Relaying fuel readings to suppliers
• Cost control and administrative duties
• Minimum Grade 12
• Computer Literate and fluent in MS Office
• Excellent administrative skills
• Experience in people management
• Strong interpersonal skills, confident and assertive
• High level of motivation, initiative and integrity
• Previous Forecourt supervisory experience
Feel like you are the perfect fit?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject line.